haa... this blog thing is new to me
Hihi all.
to be honest i'm a 'mountain tortoise' on blogs.. hee
anyway.. to update on myself. I went 'man chasing' and sprained my ankle.. boo hoo..
but recovering now. Work is super stressed, the potent stuff is setting in but still rewarding amidst the stress especially when things do progress jus that slight bit.
Haa.. I'm still with the 'old man'... no marriage plans watsoever... but if i do have.. u all can help me plan.. i wan the skydiving pastor one.. haaaa..
okie.. that's all for now..
love,
Qiunan aka Carlyn
to be honest i'm a 'mountain tortoise' on blogs.. hee
anyway.. to update on myself. I went 'man chasing' and sprained my ankle.. boo hoo..
but recovering now. Work is super stressed, the potent stuff is setting in but still rewarding amidst the stress especially when things do progress jus that slight bit.
Haa.. I'm still with the 'old man'... no marriage plans watsoever... but if i do have.. u all can help me plan.. i wan the skydiving pastor one.. haaaa..
okie.. that's all for now..
love,
Qiunan aka Carlyn
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home