long live arts superheroes

Friday, September 08, 2006

Sotonggggg cominggggg

Hi dears...The crazy garfield is here. Will bug the yuan lao to come on quick. :) I can finally get online after many weeks of desktop getting virus and labtop cannot get on wireless. Finally the labtop's working now. But desktop still under virus attack. :(

I'm having sch hols now. Don't know why all my teachers' colleagues are busy. But I'm basically buming ard refusing to work and all those kind of nonsense...thinking of breaking bond but realising my liability is so much! Got to pay 30- 40k just to have 9 mths of freedom...I never knew I'm worth that much...if only that could increase my sense of self value for a little.. ha

Anyway, thanks zuzhang for setting this up. :) Hope all is well...Hear from you guys soon and yah, looking forward to zuzhang's new room. ;)

KJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home