long live arts superheroes

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Techies!

Since there are a couple of self-professed blog-turtles here, I'll try and clarify some blog matters.

Creating posts:
Using the login and password Jinghui gave us, you'll be blogging under artzies.
You should have also received an email asking you to join the 'group blog', if you log in using your own user-id, you will be blogging under your own name. BUT, you won't have access to changing blog settings. (This can be modified)

Blogging:
What should we be blogging about? That, I think is the bigger question. I keep my own blog, so if you guys are interested in the bits and pieces of my thoughts and life, feel free to read and add comments to the tag board.

But to what others have posted. Will we be discussing things just like that?

Hmm...

Well, Jinghui: what are your plans now that you've quit your job? Are you going to set up your own business? or work in some other florist related field? Like... hmm... I dunno... admin/marketing for some nursery?

Jialing: With your experience in working in a bitchy office, do u have anything to share?

Kaijun: I'm going to start erm... bonding with MOE really soon. How come you don't like teaching? I've always thought that it's quite you. And you seemed quite happy teaching initially... what happened?

Lots of questions from me hor... Hope I won't inherit the "wen ti er tong" label. Heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home