Far East
Hi everyone
Ya ya... yuan lao is back finally... i miss ya all too.
Though sch holz have begun, I've been busy with work & church for e past 3 wks. Ya... "busy" again, Jinghui... hee... Finally able to ask u all out, but only Kj & Qiunan turned up last night. :(
Free to meet up next week?
Anyway, saw e title?
Umm... I dun mean Far East Shopping Center but the Far East Broadcast Organisation whose mission is to spread e gospel through radio boardcasting.
One of my jie mei in church is working there and is currently working on a prog on writing new songs(xin ge chuang zuo). Would like to extend e invitation on her behalf to all of u to participate in this prog. Basically, it's an opportunity to share with e pple Christian songs that we wrote overselves. It involves studio recording of the songs and sharing e stories behind ur songs. Qiunan & I have been working on this prog and I strongly encourage u all to take part too. It's also a form of mission trip, right? Since we're unable to travel to those places, let our voices and songs do so.
Dun juz keep the good songs that u wrote for God with ur church friends only. Share e song & e message behind with e other parts of the world too!
Do get back to me, k?
Waiting for ur good news!
Jiayi aka yuan lao
Ya ya... yuan lao is back finally... i miss ya all too.
Though sch holz have begun, I've been busy with work & church for e past 3 wks. Ya... "busy" again, Jinghui... hee... Finally able to ask u all out, but only Kj & Qiunan turned up last night. :(
Free to meet up next week?
Anyway, saw e title?
Umm... I dun mean Far East Shopping Center but the Far East Broadcast Organisation whose mission is to spread e gospel through radio boardcasting.
One of my jie mei in church is working there and is currently working on a prog on writing new songs(xin ge chuang zuo). Would like to extend e invitation on her behalf to all of u to participate in this prog. Basically, it's an opportunity to share with e pple Christian songs that we wrote overselves. It involves studio recording of the songs and sharing e stories behind ur songs. Qiunan & I have been working on this prog and I strongly encourage u all to take part too. It's also a form of mission trip, right? Since we're unable to travel to those places, let our voices and songs do so.
Dun juz keep the good songs that u wrote for God with ur church friends only. Share e song & e message behind with e other parts of the world too!
Do get back to me, k?
Waiting for ur good news!
Jiayi aka yuan lao
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home